Hi, I'm Felix. I'm passionate about creating things with care, and am grateful that i can do that for a living 🙏
Fast-forward to today, I’ve helped build, ship and scale a variety of successful products: mobile & desktop apps in mobile payments, employee benefits, expense management, domain & email hosting services and enterprise chat.
Alongside work, my wife & I founded and built myoki, a travel startup that allows you to book the best villas in india & southeast asia. We built it from the ground-up without external funding, and are proud to say we're bootstrapped & profitable 🙌.
I also occasionally dabble in smaller experiments:
* Secondbrain 🧠— a new skunkworks project i'm working on. Secondbrain is a way to resurface things you read, learnt or realized at various times so that the ideas stick.
You're at your best when aligned to your values. these are mine:
* Consume less, create more: more words, more art, more code — anything that lets you put something beautiful out into the world. Creation is the fundamental verb, after all.
* Create things people love: things that aren't just useful and usable, but fun and beautiful too. Why pick function over form when you can do both.
* Craft is important: the details matter – from the words that are used to sell to how a product seems to telepathically know what you want. This quote resonates with me.
* High resolution matters: the more you learn, the better you see; the better you see, the more interesting things are. Always be learning.
* Everything is learnable: no skill is beyond learning, practise and persistence. Believe in yourself.
* Be kind: work is important. How we treat each other, even more so.