Alongside work, my wife & I founded and built Myoki, a travel startup that allows you to book the best villas in India & Southeast Asia. We built it from the ground-up without external funding, and are proud to say we'rebootstrapped & profitable 🙌.
I also dabble insmaller experiments:
You're at your best when aligned to your values. these are mine:
* Consume less, create more: more words, more art, more code — anything that lets you put something beautiful out into the world. Creation is thefundamental verb after all.
* Create things people love: things that aren't just useful and usable, but fun and beautiful too. Why pick function over form when you can do both.
* Craft is important: the details matter – from the words that are used to sell to how a product seems to telepathically know what you want. This quote resonates with me.
* High resolution matters: the more you learn, the better you see; the better you see, the more interesting things are. Always be learning.
* Everything is learnable: no skill is beyond learning, practise and persistence. Believe in yourself.
* Be kind: work is important. How we treat each other, even more so.